Would you like to join the free internship program at the Forest School Azerbaijan?
If you love nature and want to have a great experience working with children and families, as well as with our interesting partners, this program is for you.
So we at FSA are pleased to announce our first internship program for aspiring young people.
The internship program is an incredible opportunity to gain hands-on experience working in a team of dedicated professionals.
During the internship, you will improve in the field you want to develop, get the opportunity to visit different regions with the FSA team, gain knowledge about the unique ecosystem, biodiversity, culture, traditions of our country and, most importantly, master the skills that you will need to future career.
The internship program runs in the following areas:
- Organization and management of expeditions and events
- The art of creative storytelling
- Coordination of corporate cooperation (B2B)
- Marketing – creating advertisements using nature
- Exploration – adventure-based research and analysis
- Emotional learning research (for young people studying psychology)
Note: Preference is given to 1st, 2nd, 3rd year students.
More information about the program can be found at the link below: